- What is The Club at Spanish Peaks?
- The Club at Spanish Peaks is a 5,700 acre residential community located in Big Sky, Montana, featuring a Tom Weiskopf Signature golf course, private ski access to Big Sky Resort, as well as an equestrian center, spa and fitness center, fishing, swimming, and childrens' and social facilities. Spanish Peaks is offering a limited number of Full and Resident memberships.
- Where is The Club at Spanish Peaks?
- The Club at Spanish Peaks is located roughly 40 miles south of Bozeman, Montana, and 18 miles north of Yellowstone National Park. Within the town of Big Sky, Spanish Peaks lies in a secluded mountain valley nestled beside the slopes of Big Sky Ski Resort.
- How do I get to The Club at Spanish Peaks?
- The closest major airport, Gallatin Field, and private FBO, Yellowstone Jetcenter, is located just outside Bozeman, Montana, and approximately 40 miles from Spanish Peaks. A beautiful 45 minute scenic drive along the Gallatin River leads you from Bozeman to Big Sky. For more comprehensive directions and airlines that service Gallatin Field please visit our Directions page.
- At what elevation is The Club at Spanish Peaks?
- The elevation at The Club at Spanish Peaks ranges from 6,500 ft above sea level in the lower Ranches neighborhood, to roughly 8,600 ft at the top of Andesite Mountain.
- What types of facilities does The Club at Spanish Peaks offer?
Members, their families and guests enjoy the following list of exceptional facilities:
- 18-hole Tom Weiskopf Signature golf course
- Golf practice facilities
- The Clubhouse featuring seven guest suites, a dining room, bar/lounge, pro shop, hot tubs, men's and women's locker rooms, bag and ski storage and valet parking.
- Ski facilities featuring alpine and Nordic trails and private ski lifts providing access to homesites, Spanish Peaks ski trails and Big Sky Ski Resort
- The Main Lodge containing residential units, spa/fitness center, restaurant, ski storage, ski shop, underground parking, and bar with fireplace.
- Equestrian facilities offering on-site boarding services
- Children's facilities offering a variety of indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Outfitter providing personalized member services
- Ponds and lakes providing fishing, swimming and ice skating opportunities
- When will the construction of Club facilities be completed?
- All 18 holes of the golf course are completed and opened for play August 2007. The Clubhouse was completed in the winter of 2006.
- How many memberships will be offered at Spanish Peaks?
- 900 total, with the maximum number of memberships offered in each category is as follows:
* (or the sufficient amount needed so any property owner can acquire a membership)
||Number of Memberships
|Full Membership (Golf)
- What are the privileges of Membership?
- Resident Members will be entitled to use all of the Clubhouse and Lodge dining, ski, spa/fitness, equestrian, swim, fishing, children's and social facilities of The Club. Full Members will also have golf privileges.
- What are the special benefits of membership at The Club at Spanish Peaks?
- In addition to the exceptional facilities available at The Club at Spanish Peaks, membership currently offers a number of attractive benefits. For further information about these benefits, please contact a Membership Development Associate at 1-877-995-3100.
- How can I receive more information about becoming a member at The Club at Spanish Peaks?
- For more information regarding the real estate opportunities and on how to enjoy the benefits of becoming a member of The Club at Spanish Peaks, call 1-877-995-3100 or register to receive more information.